Friday, May 30, 2008

The City

Ooooh, how wonderful it felt to leave my little homestead and head for the big city yesterday. As we whipped through the rolling hills of Pennsylvania and slid into the mainstream of New York City life, my heart lifted. The weather is so pleasant. Lately in PA it's been really chilly in the evening so we're still in sweaters! But last night as we lounged at my dad's, the night was warm with a light breeze to refresh the air around you. We sat an munched on chinese food that we bought from up the street (Sarah I had soup from there!!). And today we're going out to enjoy the weather and take a walk in Battery Park with Cylas and his new trike! I'll make sure to have photos. Cylas and David just woke up and I'm going to make breakfast and then we''ll be headed out to enjoy the gorgeous weather! But, the reason we're here is because my little bro Sky is flying in early Sunday morning. We're all really excited. He'll be with us for a whole month!! The boys back in PA can't wait to meet him...
I'll put photos up of our day soon...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Soup!!!!! from around the corner??!! I need to come out there and visit you. . . it sounds wonderful!