Thursday, May 22, 2008

Among other things...


Well, it's official. I'm going to be a mommy again. I'm three and a half months pregnant and totally under the weather!! James, as a side note, this is the "condition" Von de Leigh was referring to all that time ago.....hahahah. Some condition, huh? I'm once again treading down that nine month road to giving birth to another Kelbatyrov!! I'm really hoping for another boy (so MUCH fun they are) and as usual David is indifferent. Anyways, this pregnancy has been soooo different from my last one! Who ever imagined that onions could insight such a violent fit of throwing up and gagging, and even oatmeal at times... More often than not, I would have David fix the dinners while I stood from afar with a bandanna tied tightly around my face directing him. But Cylas gets a real kick out of my ailing. Some mornings he'd be right along side me trying to "throw up" but only producing gobs of slobber. David would then rescue me leaving me to my misery. Please, future mothers don't think that morning sickness lasts only for the morning. What a complete misnomer! Hahahha, mine would last all day. Now, it doesn't happen to everyone. When I was pregnant with Cylas I wasn't sick one day! THAT was good...but, then again, I talked to God about the whole "morning sickness" thing and told him that I didn't have time for it. Mind you, I had just been accepted to UCDavis as a full time student and didn't think that running out of my classes at any giving moment would be productive. Why didn't I talk to God this time around?? Maybe he knew I'd need something to do out here so, he gave me this gift. At any rate, my sickness has subsided but, hasn't completely left. Pretty soon, I'll be fat instead of pukey...Did I mention, it's been fun!?

5 comments:

Vonney said...

Congrats! Ginger snaps, ginger ale, and pretzels work wonders! I too had little sickness with Jace but with Sydney, I lived off of those 3 things....Oh and Chicken Quesadillas...lol Hope you get past this phase quickly!

Anna said...

YAAAAY!!! I am so excited for you and I am glad that you are feeling better. Love ya!!!

Carly said...

Woo Hoo! now you only have to have two more kids so that me and all my sisters get to hold your beautiful babies at the same time :) I am so excited for you!!! HOpe you start feeling better soon! Love you :)

Music Eloquence said...

Aww.. I'm glad it has eased some. Yeah, I'm hoping that I don't get that second pregnancy curse. I loved being pregnant with Noah. It was great the entire time. (don't go thinkin' stuff... i'm not with child) =)

James Wilder said...

congrats misha and dave! cylas is going to have company!