Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Maybe this is too random to share

But -- I'll do it anyway!! I was out getting a few groceries today and I started thinking about all the little things that bring a smile to my face, relax me, or that I look forward to. Here is a list of the things that came to mind:
1.) When David comes home from work
2.) Cylas saying "maaah" in the morning (so I can get him from his crib)
3.) Noah's Bagels
4.) Sophie's Cuban Food
5.) Yoga in the morning
6.) reading GOOD books!
7.) Hot Cocoa
8.) Bacon and eggs (any time of the day!! Jana knows)
9.) Naked Juice: Protein
10.) Hash browns and eggs with Ketchup!
11.) Song service at The Rock Church
12.) Bishop Wilson's preaching
13.) Camping on the beach with people who are special to me
14.) Playing with Cylas
15.) Talking with David
16.) Spending time with my good friends...I can't begin to name you all
17.) Making dinner for my family and sitting down together to eat (a nightly event)
18.) Drinking smoothies that David makes for me (in the morning)
19.) Going to the theater (Broadways etc..)
20.) Taking inspired photos
21.) Writing
22.) EBAY!!

I'm sure there is more but these are the things that came to me. If you stop and think about how many things make you smile and what they are, you will be surprised!! Even if they seem trivial...

2 comments:

JanaFloyd said...

:) I do know about bacon & eggs... and cheerios. Hehehe! And I've tried the camping on the beach. Whoowee! Sunburn and sand in the sleeping bag don't mix!

Ruth said...

Reading your blogs makes me smile!
Love you
Nona