Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Our Baby Pumpkin! Or Cran-Baby

No, no that's not what we're going to name our new baby. Seeing as it will be born in November, pumpkin or cranberry babysounds appropriate for now. This has been one interesting ride for me. First off, I've been totally sick until about two weeks ago. And now my tummy is starting to pop out giving me that "you look pregnant but I'm afraid to ask because you might just be gaining weight" look. I'm only four and a half months along! My tummy stayed pretty hidden until about six months while I was pregnant with Cy. Speaking of the future big brother...he has been a REAL cling-on lately. He likes to run to me with every ache and pain or uncertainty. But, if I'm scolding him he immediately runs to his Papa for salvation...hah. Oh, but, the good thing since he's turned two is that he's eating! It started about four days ago. He will actually ask me for "num-nums". You can't imagine how this makes me feel. Because for the last six months he's lived off air and next to nothing! I have fretted myself silly over his lack of interest in food. But, the doctor said that it was normal.
Sooo, back to the tummy. We will be finding out what we're having on the 1st of July. I can't wait! David is excited that we're having another one. Here are some pictures of the best papa in the world...
And last but not least, here is Cylas in action...David caught him on the porch reading a book and sitting cross-legged in his little sun chair. Actually, he snuck out. He is learning how to unlock the doors now!! In the video, when he comes up to the door, he tried to push me back inside. As a side note, he has mastered climbing out of his crib...

4 comments:

JuJuE said...

He said "House" in Ressian so clearly!!! I am missing him growing up! (melancholy) I can't wait until I come visit!! See you in a few weeks though! I am getting a the best B-day gift ever... You and Cy!!!! coming to visit!!!! YAY!!!! and Skyler Coming Home!!!! See you then! Love You bunches!

Sarah said...

hehe!! love it!!

I also like the birds chirping in the background. . . sounds lovely!

can't wait to see you in a few weeks! I am glad the sickness/nausea has resided for the time being. . . :-)

Heidi Lucille said...

He is such a cuite Misha!
:o)

Heidi Lucille said...

and by 'cuite' I mean cutie...