Monday, June 30, 2008

5 years and counting....


So, today marks the fifth year that David and I have been married. It's almost unreal to me. I honestly feel like it's been only a couple of years, if that! The joy that I have in my heart knowing that I married the most wonderful man in the world is inexplicable. Not only are we mates for life but, we share such a unique 'best friend' relationship. I admire my husband a lot. He is wise, kind, giving, loyal, silly, adventurous and most of all a great papa! He constantly amazes me with his talent as an artist. It manifests itself in many different ways from: painting, drawing, carving to building a kitchen table! And this is one talent among many! We have a very well balanced and open relationship that I couldn't imagine living without. I want to make sure that I do everything in my power to maintain a superior level in every aspect of our marriage. He deserves it! My dear sweet, I thank you so much for your unconditional love...because God knows I NEED to be loved UNconditionally....
Yours forever

2 comments:

Faith Maria Lopez said...

Ahhh Happy Anniversary Guys!!

Kim said...

happy anniversary! what a beautiful family! speaking of which, do you know if you're having a boy or girl yet?