Sunday, February 14, 2010

What does it take to make a Russian smile...

For this Russian it doesn't take much at all...as a matter of fact, I'm hard pressed to get a photo of us where he's not goofing off...  case in point:
 
Yes, I thought I had this one in the bag.  See, I usually count to two and then I take the picture...hoping to get him before he goofs... *grumble*
So, take two:

 
Not much better...he got me laughing at his silliness
Take three:

 
Now, THAT is more like it.  Thanks, hunny.
But, after all that, it got me in the silly mood.

 
  
  

I love you, Mr. David Kelbatyrov.

6 comments:

Sammy said...

Awe sweet post :) What a lovely couple... I hope my (prince charming) whoever that is...have no clue who he is haha, but anyways I hope my prince and I will be as cool as you two ;)
Love and miss you all!!!
Will we see you @ No Limits?

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

East Coast-er Momma said...

Dear Anonymous, I don't know who you are...you are anonymous. How am I supposed to give you contacts?

Anonymous said...

Keep working ,great job!

Fletters2Myself said...

If you can get David to smile normally in a photo, there is hope for Andrew yet. lol

Anonymous said...

I read about it some days ago in another blog and the main things that you mention here are very similar