Saturday, January 5, 2008

Vacation pics!




Well, in spite of my negative blog last time...there was a lot of fun that happened on my trip. While on the cruise we met the sweetest girls from Ohio their names are Morgan Marie and Jenna. They fell in love with our little guy and let me in on their volleyball games. (I so love VB!) We managed to snap a photo with them to preserve the memory...hah. We look so tan in these photos...(sigh). I want my tan back!
When we got back to Pennsylvania, we were able to connect with most of David's childhood friends. It was so nice. They came over and had tea with cake which is a very Russian way of spending time with friends. All of David's friends were amazed at how long we had been married and how big Cy was. For some, it was their first time seeing our little firecracker. Cylas was a hit. In the photo with me and three other girls, the girl on the far left, Anna, has 12 other brothers and sisters and the two girls in the middle, Oksana and Tanya, are 2 of 10 siblings. All three girls are very intelligent and accomplished. It was refreshing to be with them.














In the photo with David and the boys, all are either cousins or childhood playmates and also very intelligent. They never imagined the day that David would settle down and have a family. He has grown a lot since he last lived there.

1 comment:

Music Eloquence said...

What fun!!! I'm so glad you had the opportunity to go on a cruise. I will someday. =) Do you keep in touch with the VB girls?