Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The round about belly...

So, I'm almost six months along...(this Thursday will mark the date!) and so much has taken place. First, we've been here in PA for four months: Second, David felt the baby kick his hand for the first time last Thursday!: Third, Cylas is doing SO well on potty training. I can't tell you how many puddles I've cleaned up and poopy diapers I've caught in mid-air as he flings them off in disgust yelling, "Poo-poo!": Fourth, I've started guitar lessons and last of all, our garden this year is DEFINITELY a practice garden....HAH. I won't show you pictures it's too embarrassing. next year, next year...
This is pregnancy for me is so different than my first. I was so sick the first two and a half months and terribly tired. I'm still tired but, I can function, barely, without a nap. And I don't remember paying attention to the times of day Cylas would decide to kick but, with this one I have. It's almost every three hours. I really enjoy feeling her move around and kick me. If I take a deep breath, she'll kick me in appreciation. Now, when I was pregnant with Cy I dreamed about a baby who had dark curly hair and these magnificant green eyes. Uhhhhm, ok, Cylas got the hair but, his eyes are darker than mine! Now, with this baby I constantly get the feeling that she's going to have light colored hair that curls widly around her head and her eyes are a lovely blueish-green. We'll see...someone PLEASE remind me that I wrote this post so I can look back at my stupidity.
At any rate, this pregnancy feels like it's REACING along. I mean, I only have three more months left!! Wow! Life is amazing in so many ways...

No comments: