Monday, March 10, 2008

Out of my mind!

It's so frustrating to be sane but feeling insane! Since I found out we were moving, my brain has been in a muddle. I can barely think straight. I'm really disorganized and at times completely useless~! While David was packing, I was spacing out. I watched Cylas to make sure we didn't pack him into a box accidently...heh. But, seriously, I haven't felt organized in almost a month! Today was the first day I actually sat down and made myself a list and completed it. When was the last time I did that?? I don't even remember. Lord only knows how long it will be after we're settled in PA that my mind will settle back down. It's really disorienting. I really don't feel like myself. I guess it's akin to an "out of body experience". I'll make sure to post and let you all know when I'm one with myself again...sheesh!

2 comments:

Kari Morgan said...

Aaaaawwww......you'll make it my dear...its just the moving out of state freak out frenzy you're experiencing. I'm sure your nerves are a little frazzled right about now. Life is certainly an adventure-just enjoy every minute of it!!!
Oh...we made it to Kabab House-you were SO right-the dolmathes were TDF.

Kari Morgan said...

So you made it to PA!!!! Cool! Yeah I hope to get out there to see you guys...love you and thinkin' about ya!