Monday, March 24, 2008

Beautiful Nature

The land around here has inspired me to pick my camera up, dust it off and start shutter-bugging! The rolling hills are shaved down to stubs of old corn and dormant soy bean plants just waiting for the spring. Soon, everything will be glowing and crawling with life...but, for now, the fields are flat and you can see the mountains that loom in the horizon.
This first photo is one that I took out of the kitchen window at my in-law's place. What a great moment in time here in the upper East Coast!
The barn in this next photo is something we see every time we go into town. And Cylas gives a hearty "moooo" because he knows that cows live there! Sometimes we even see the cows and we try to talk to them. I stood in the middle of a field to get this photo. I was in my Sunday clothing and David was pulled off into a ditch to avoid the passing cars!
I'll be taking more so...keep coming back!

No comments: