Friday, February 29, 2008

Family Times...





Wednesday night my Uncles came over and took us out to dinner. Of course, by now, you're all familiar with the ritual and you know that we've been making it a priority to meet with everyone we can for dinner or lunch before we leave(which is in 11 days). We made plans to meet at our place and then scoot over to Tower Cafe, which happens to be one of my FAV restaurants. I indulged myself in their killer Chinese Chicken Salad and shared some corn chowder soup with David. And I wouldn't think of leaving there without having a side of their homemade bread. It's so delicious! Cylas did really well, considering his previous attempts to sit still in a public place for more than three minutes. We brought a backpack(his very own backpack), newly purchased from Target, stuffed full of diapers, wipes, toys, books and whatever else. It's about time he start carrying his share of the load...hah. It's kind of nice to have my bag back. No more dripping tippies causing everything to stick to my phone and camera. If you can imagine, I pulled my phone out and had to rip a receipt off of it before I could use it. I didn't know milk was an adhesive agent. So, back to our dinner. We sat and brought each other up to speed on our lives and generally just enjoyed each other's company. It was really nice.

No comments: