Monday, September 17, 2007

The weekend






I can't remember the last time I really let my hair down and just had a fun time with my old friends. Well, as of this morning I can definitely remember. This past weekend I was in Orange, County for my good friend's wedding. It was a great wedding with awesome decorations and I was the little "tinkerbell" at the door greeting the guests and handing out programs. I drove down there with a long time close friend of mine, Sarah. We had a great time listening to a Louis L'amour....I think she fell in love with the main character...shhhhhh. We arrived late Friday evening and stopped by the church to see the decorations being put up and say hello to everyone. I stayed at Chad and Sarah Simmons' house and had a great time getting to know their parents. They were so sweet to me. I knew that their mom was a real winner after she let me talk her ear off until 12:30 in the morning!!! What a sweetheart. Well, on the day of the wedding I didn't want to get up I was so exhausted from the drive and lack of sleep but, I drug myself out of bed and it was a wonderful day! After the wedding that night, we all went out and drove around the town...stopped by the beach, which we couldn't see because it was late, and then we went to Red Robin. Everyone was starved because we hadn't eaten since earlier in the afternoon. I didn't...I tried to stay true to my mantra "I don't eat after six". Hahahah....
I had a wonderful time acting young and reckless....and now I'm back to my wifely and motherly duties.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

We had so much fun with you Misha. I'm glad you were able to come down and "let your hair down". Can't wait to see you again!