Monday, August 27, 2007

Woman-li-ness


Is that a word?! I can tell you that if it isn't it sure needs to be. I think that word means: graciousness, beauty, humility and inspiration. I long to be all of those! Wow, I can't tell you how my heart has been burdened with these thoughts. I don't want to lose who I am but I sure would like to soften my hard edges. I think that being a woman is essential especially when you have children and a family. I've been praying for the wisdom and strength it takes to be a virtuous woman. Oh Lord, I know that I have forever and a day to go. Why am I obsessing? I don't know...
I think my last post had something to do with this. Well, I guess it just goes to show how long this has been ailing me. As it stands, I am a young, married mother of 26 with a degree in Russian from UC Davis looking to buy a house....
Do I sound lost or what....?

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Misha,
I thnk you mean to say you are s 26 year old mother, not a mother of 26! hahah. May I suggest Proverbs 31 to find the definition of a virtuous woman? I like that the word of God approves of women that not can take care of their family, but has a business sense as well. Love you lots.
Nona

East Coast-er Momma said...

Thanks Nona...