Saturday, September 3, 2011

Updating my blog

As most of you know, this is only one of THREE blogs I write and keep up.  I know, I'm a little nuts.  But the past two months I've been secretly working on conglomerating them all and now, it's a reality!  I've had some wonderful help in this process and I'm endless grateful. 

Now, I'm a little worried that the readers I've gained on this blog will not follow me over :(  I worked so hard to make this a great blog full of smiles and info.  My BIG blog will be more of the same, just everything all in the same spot. 

I will have my running updates, photography, sewing, food/recipes, thoughts and adventures with my kids organized so it's only one click of the button instead of three.  I really love my new blog and I know you all will too.  Please join me over there!

I have Facebook page with cute updates and info on up and coming posts, if you have a request for something you'd like me to write on or do so you can see how it's done, you can post it there!


Hop on over to my new home and let me know what you think!  I have a goal to reach 400 readers by the end of this year.  And I want each of them to be people like you all who enjoy what I do and follow me because you want to, not because someone begged you. 

The New Mommy Hobbies Site!

Writing is my passion and it brings me such great joy to write and read the comments, or notes sent by people who were touch by my sharing a particular story.  Don't leave me now!  We're only getting started :)

Thank you all so much for your support!

5 comments:

Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

I'm follwing this blog of yours! If you'd like you can link each of your blogs on the AP Bloggers link up! That is up to you! So glad you joined!

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks a lot for your wonderful blog site full of fun adventures and yummy recipes! I really enjoyed viewing it all! My, you really have wonderful and beautiful kids. I believe they are really proud of you as their mom, as their mentor, and as their friend. Hope to hear more from you! God Bless!


Online PhD in Business Administration by Annie

maddsolutiononline said...

Dacã te-ai sãturat de numãrul usilor care þi-au fost închise în fatã, înscrie-te la un curs calificare si asigurã-ti mãcar o usã deschisã. Datoritã programelor de formare pe care le derulãm, caltitatea unui curs calificare este la cel mai înalt nivel, garantându-ti performanþa si oferindu-ti cheia succesului. Alege varianta potrivitã tie si înscrie-te la un curs calificare Expert Training!

maddsolutiononline said...

Noile usi de interior vor oferi casei dumneavoastra un aspect luminos si intim.Consideram ca ambientul casei este completat de designul usilor de interior. Modelul unei usi de interior poate fi ales in functie de marimea camerei, luminozitatea acestea si coloare. Usile de interior vor armoniza aspectul general al casei, oferindui aceasteia caldura luminozitate, chiar transparenta.

Unknown said...

I'm very glad to see your new blog. Your articles are amazing and I want to follow your blog.

My website