Friday, November 20, 2009

My Christmas wants

Ok, so this blog ...this particular blog, is dedicated to me and my emotional side. Emotions like "gimme gimme" and "o.m.g that's an amazing outfit" and "where did you get those shoes!?"...you know...the typical girly, twirly stuff. So, here is my emotion...
Dear Santa:
I have been surfing the 'net, because as you know I am stuck in the middle of nowhere next to the cows, chickens and Amish, and I have found some materialistic things that have caught my girly eye. Please consider this in a small, for me.

And this in black...



And this too...
Now, my dear Mr. Klaus, I know these are a bit expensive so I wouldn't mind if you waited until AFTER Christmas to get them for me. After all, my birthday only comes two short days after Mary had Jesus in a cave in Bethlehem...I don't mind waiting. Or, I can just dream about these things. You already know that I have a few culinary items on my list as well... The culinary or the sartorial, either will do. I promise. I'm low maintenance...I promise that, too.
Thanks.

P.S
I've been a good girl and mom and I already bought really wonderful gifts for the fam...so, you don't have to worry about them this year. You know ... just helpin' out.
P.P.S All the photos are clickable :) Once again, just helpin' out.

No comments: