Thursday, September 11, 2008

Call for Help; 911!


Do you remember where you were on that fated day?? I do. I was in bed and my dad called me. He was calm, but you could hear fear and uncertainty in his voice. I was baffled and I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell me. It didn't seem possible that planes were crashing into pieces of our history and tearing them down. It didn't seem possible that people were jumping out of windows to save their lives...it didn't seem possible. And it still doesn't. May those who gave their lives helping others always be remembered; may those whose lives were taken always be remembered and may those who are left behind without their loved ones always remember. 9-11 happened for a reason...unfortunately, and we can't forget to spend every living moment living! Be active and productive and make a positive impact where ever you go.

R.I.P

No comments: